| N.S. Dezelich | May 29, 2018 | All Rights ReservedEssential oils are known to be beneficial when it comes to aromatherapy. In that sense, there are various ways we may be able to benefit from it. What intrigues me the most about essential oils is the idea of extraction methods used as a derivative of the many plants, leaves, twigs and incentives from nature. Therefore, I created a list of the kinds of essential oils and several ways we are able to use them.
Kinds of Essential oils:
Bergamot, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense,Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime,Patchouli, Peppermint,Pine Needle,Rosemary,Sweet, Orange,Tangerine, Tea Tree
“The Sweet Essence of Nature”
You may use in/as a:
- Diffuser– Add 3-5 drops of your choice to your diffuser.
- Facial steamer– Add 3-5 drops of your choice into the steamer water container.
- Facial scrub: Add 1/2 cup of sugar or coffee, coconut oil, and 3/5 drops of your blend.
- Linen spray: Add 5 drops of your choice to a 4oz spray bottle.
- Conditioner: Add 5-7 drops of your choice into a 12oz conditioner bottle and then gently shake.
“I hope this would help you get more use out of essential oils. Until then, enjoy!”