My name is Nikki. I was nominated the Sunshine Blogger Award.
This post is a riveting way to meet and interact with bloggers. I am so excited and thankful that Kalon gave me an opportunity to be apart of this continuously growing community.
This is a great way to keep an establishment of relations within our blogging community.
## THE RULES ##
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 6-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Questions for Me:
1. Who is your favorite Author/genre and their best books according to you?
◦ Contemporary Books would be under my preferred genre. The book “The Runaway Storm,” by Danielle Stewart is a recent favorite that truly spoke to me.
2. Why did you start blogging?
◦ To share something which will inspire others in some way.
3. If you have the liberty to paint your room, what color(s) would you pick?
◦ I’m more of a neutral blend kind of person.
4. Which is your favorite movie and why?
◦ My favorite for now would be “Oz the Great and Powerful!!” For the simple fact that my husband and I cannot stop laughing at the amazing characters in that movie.
5. Money or love or luck. Pick one. And why?
◦ God, that’s who.
6. If you won 1 million on lottery what would you do? How would you spend?
◦ Honestly, I wouldn’t even know where to start. However, my plans will include a lot of investments.
7. If you could permanently relocate to another place which would you chose?
◦ Spain (that’s no surprise) or Australia, where my friends relocated to.
8. Are you an adrenaline junkie? If yes, what’s your favorite adventure?
◦ I can be both chilled and adventurous.
9. How would you categorize yourself as a person? The positive one, the happy one, the funny one, the control freak or the sensitive one? And do you like it?
◦ Haha, I’m definitely all of those and then some.
10. What is the most favorite memory of your childhood and why?
◦ Simply, it is during my favorite holiday, Christmas-tide.
11. What’s the best blog that you have written? Do leave a link for it.
◦ I’m sure my best blog has yet to come… however, I’ve received feedback on this blog, that other writers seemed to relate to.
Questions For Nominees:
1. What are 3 words that most describe you?
2. Favorite Netflix show?
3. Why did you start to blog?
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
5. Have you found your purpose? How did you find it? What is it?
6. Whats the biggest goal you want to accomplish by this year?
7. Write something genuinely nice/motivational/inspiring as a comment on someone’s blog. Let us know what you put & link it.
8. Do you have any fur babies? I’d love to see pics!
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
10. How do you find your motivation?
11. What’s the best blog you have written? Leave the link!
I’m super exited to get to know you! Let’s stay connected. I’m a click away!